- Dallas Airmotive to provide engine support services
- OHS Aviation Services of Germany to create custom interiors and perform cabin repairs
- The Allen Groupe, with operations in Europe and the U.S., to provide aircraft cleaning, detailing and paint repair services
Bombardier business jet operators in Europe will soon have access to a broader range of superior quality aircraft services through Bombardier’s wholly owned Amsterdam Service Centre at Amsterdam-Schiphol International Airport. Bombardier will add engine services, interior refurbishment and aircraft cleaning and detailing services to its already comprehensive line and heavy maintenance offering for Learjet, Challenger and Global business jets.
“The hundreds of Bombardier business jet operators based in Europe are coming to know our Amsterdam facility as a centre of excellence for factory-trained expertise, superior quality work, rapid return-to-service and competitive rates,” said Stan Younger, Vice President, Aircraft Service Centres, Bombardier Aerospace. “These new capabilities will enrich our service offering and provide our European customers seamless access to more of the OEM-quality services they are looking for, directly through our Amsterdam facility.”
The following agreements are set to take effect in the second half of 2013:
- Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Company has been contracted to provide engine support for the Learjet 30, Learjet 40, Learjet 50, Learjet 60 Series and the Challenger 300 aircraft. The services will include scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, light repairs, major overhauls, hot section inspections and foreign object damage repairs. As a leading independent OEM-authorized turbine engine repair and overhaul organization, Dallas Airmotive has forged bonds with turbine engine manufacturers that go back more than 60 years.
- Highly respected aircraft interior refurbishment specialists, OHS Aviation Services of Berlin, have signed an agreement to create custom interiors and perform cabin repairs on all Bombardier business jet models. In the close to 15 years since its founding, OHS Aviation Services has earned a reputation for first-class craftsmanship, reliability and precision, using the finest coverings, woods and laminates.
- The Allen Groupe, with operations in Europe and the U.S., has signed an agreement to provide aircraft cleaning, detailing and paint repair services on all Bombardier business aircraft models. The Allen Groupe is known for its professionalism and uses the latest technology, proven techniques and aviation-approved products to deliver a Worry Free Experience™.
A total of 554 Bombardier business jets are currently based in Europe.
Bombardier’s service centre at Amsterdam’s Schiphol International Airport is one of nine OEM service centres worldwide. Since it opened its doors in 2010, the facility has responded to growing demand by boosting its staffing levels, adding capabilities and renovating, as well as expanding its installations. The average monthly visit rate at the service centre has increased steadily each year since it opened. All Bombardier-owned service centres are backed by the company’s 24/7 technical help desks, in-service engineering teams and support staff deployed in Regional Support Offices (RSOs) and other locations around the world.
In recent months, Bombardier has continued to expand its customer support network for its European customers. The company opened an RSO in Farnborough, United Kingdom in July 2012, the ninth Bombardier RSO to open outside North America in the past four years.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012, we posted revenues of $16.8 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Bombardier, Challenger, Challenger 300, Global, Learjet, Learjet 30, Learjet 40, Learjet 50, Learjet 60 and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Notes to editors
- Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
To receive our press releases, please visit the Email Subscription and RSS Feed section.