Nations are facing the worst economic and financial crisis since World War II. Ironically, this crisis offers the best opportunity to shift societies towards sustainable transportation. Investing in rail stimulates economies while reducing CO2 emissions and urban congestion.
In Europe alone, rail projects in excess of 27 billion EUR currently await funding. It is time to earmark today’s economic stimulus packages to make long overdue investments in rail technology, infrastructure and vehicles.
- Multimedia Library
- Commercial Aircraft Status Reports
- MOVE Magazine
- Top 3 other usages of Bombardier business aircraft you didn’t know about
- The C Series Aircraft Flies To Greater Success
- Bombardier: Supporting Aerospace Innovation in Ontario
- 5 Bombardier innovations you missed last year
- 3 things you need to know about turbulence
- Top 5 Rail Industry trends to watch in 2018
- Our TOP 10 achievements of 2017
- Our Talent
- About Us
- Worldwide Presence