- Date & Time
May 23, 2018 - May 25, 2018
Bombardier Transportation at the International Transport Forum in Leipzig, Germany
Find Us: Level +1, Stand no.7.
Meeting Opportunity for Media
May 23 at 11:30 on the Bombardier stand
Laurent Troger, President, Bombardier Transportation, will be available to address technological innovations for increased safety in mobility.
Opening Plenary - Safe and Secure Transport for the 21st Century
23 May, 14:00 - 16:00
Hall 1, Level +1
Laurent Troger, President, Bombardier Transportation, will participate in a panel discussion during this opening plenary session. He will address the challenges and opportunities of increasing digitalisation, the harmonisation of technical and legal standards and optimisation of efficiency and costs.
Networking Event – Women in Transport
23 May, 16:30 - 17:30
Hall 4, Level +1
Petra Angstmann, Vice-President, Human Resources, Bombardier Transportation, will host the Women in Transport Networking Reception. This event will be an opportunity to meet and network with women in the transport sector in a relaxed setting.
Side Event – Battery Bridging Solutions on Rails and Other Passenger Safety and Security Features
24 May, 9:00 – 10:30
MPA 3, Level 0
At this side event, we’ll give an insight into the latest technologies and innovations for increased safety and sustainability in public transport.
- Stefan Von Mach, Chief Engineer, TALENT 3 Battery Train, will present our latest battery bridging solutions for electric trains.
- Andrea Mazzone, Innovation Manager, will introduce our obstacle detection assistance system for trams.
- Tiago Marques, RCS Cyber Security Lead Engineer, will address the challenges of cybersecurity.
Our Main themes at ITF 2018:
- Harmonising technical and legal standards
- Obstacle detection system for tram driver assistance
- Predictive maintenance and automated visual inspection
- Battery-bridging solutions
Andreas Dienemann, Director, Communications CEC
+49 174 9201 431
Janet Olthof, Head of Internatiuonal Media Realtions
+49 174 926 29 30
For more information, please visit the International Transport Forum2018 Website.
- Multimedia Library
- Commercial Aircraft Status Reports
- MOVE Magazine
- Our Talent
- About Us
- Worldwide Presence