- Date & Time
March 1, 2018 - March 2, 2018
The Australasian Railways Association (ARA) will host the Light Rail Conference 2018 on 1-2 March 2018 at the Sofitel Wentworth Sydney. The Conference theme is 'Light Rail: Transforming our Cities'.
This comprehensive 2-day programme brings together over 250+ key stakeholders of every level across the light rail sector. The conference will feature case studies and updates from projects both active and proposed across Australia – alongside detailed technical discussions, project financing analysis, international insights and expert commentary from government, operators and industry bodies.
Bombardier is the official GOLD Sponsor of the event, with Bombardier Australia’s Head of Communications, Loulou Hammad, as the official chairwoman of Day 1. Head of Operations and Site GM, David Collomb, has been selected as a technical speaker on Day 1 (topic TBC). The event will be attended by several senior Bombardier representatives to contribute and network at the event. Bombardier, in collaboration with the ARA, will host an exclusive VIP networking dinner on the night of Day 1 to increase networking opportunities and interact with customers re: increasing light rail opportunities across Australia.
For more information visit the official website.
- Multimedia Library
- Commercial Aircraft Status Reports
- MOVE Magazine
- Top 3 other usages of Bombardier business aircraft you didn’t know about
- The C Series Aircraft Flies To Greater Success
- Bombardier: Supporting Aerospace Innovation in Ontario
- 5 Bombardier innovations you missed last year
- 3 things you need to know about turbulence
- Top 5 Rail Industry trends to watch in 2018
- Our TOP 10 achievements of 2017
- Our Talent
- About Us
- Worldwide Presence