Bombardier Transportation (ZWUS) Polska Sp. z o.o as a leader of the consortium with KZA Krakow SA and Biuro Projektowo Wdrozeniowe SABEL companies, was awarded this full turnkey contract by PKP PLK SA (Polish National Railways Administrator), to supply a completeINTERFLO 200 solution for the 63 km long section of the E59 railway line from Wroclaw to Rawicz in Poland.
The contract includes technical design preparation, delivery, installation and commissioning of all signalling systems and devices with Integrated Control Room in Wroclaw Popowice as well as accompanying branches equipping them with radio and telecommunication, rolling stock diagnostic system, passenger information for example.
This INTERFLO 200 solution comprises the following:
- EBI Screen traffic management system
- EBI Lock computer-based interlockings for 7 stations (total 116 points controlled)
- EBI Track line block system for 32 sections
- EBI Gate systems for 23 level crossings,
- EBI Light signals
- EBI Switch point machines
- EBI Track train detection