Bombardier Transportation delivered its ultra-modern fully automated INNOVIA Monorail 200 system to Las Vegas in 2004. Located just off the famous Las Vegas strip, the system links eight major resort properties and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- The 6.4 km (4-mi.) system connects seven stations
- Nine 4-car driverless INNOVIA Monorail 200 trains (36 cars)
- Carries an average of 67,000 passengers during tradeshows and conventions at the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Bombardier was the lead member of the Las Vegas Monorail Team consortium, and was responsible for all the electrical and mechanical system elements
- Bombardier also operated and maintained the monorail system for the first ten years of service and had an in-service rate of 99 per cent