The Climate is Right for Trains
Bombardier Transportation offers one of the most comprehensive rail vehicle portfolios in the world.
From mainline to metro, light rail to locomotives, our strategy is one of continuous development that provides the most effective and cost-efficient rail solutions today and in the future.
Innovative and Sustainable Transport
Our rail vehicles provide sustainable mobility throughout their lifecycle. Combining attractive design and technical innovation, we enable optimal operational performance with the highest levels of reliability, availability, maintainability, safety, environmental performance and cost-efficiency.
Meeting Diverse Global Demand
With unrivalled expertise and experience, we design and manufacture rolling stock that fulfils a wide range of operator requirements including:
- Outstanding operational efficiency with the highest levels of reliability, availability, maintainability and safety.
- Proven technology that enhances all performance aspects from predictable operating costs to higher speeds.
- Robust, sustainable products with low life-cycle costs and ingenious energy saving devices.
- Customized solutions from complete transport solutions to modular designs that are integrated into existing transport networks.
- Modern, innovative designs that compliment the environment and guarantee the highest levels of passenger safety, comfort and accessibility.
- Cross border interoperability, ultimately leading to the harmonisation of rail transport systems throughout Europe
- Bombardier is the leading global supplier of rail equipment and services in 7 out of 11 product segments in which we operate.
- Over 100,000 Bombardier rail vehicles are in operation globally.
- Bombardier has participated in almost every high speed train operating today in Europe.
- One of the first trains in the world to feature an environmental product declaration, the REGINA multiple unit once again proved its versatility by setting in 2008 a new Swedish speed record of 295 km/h.
- Bombardier metro trains are providing reliable passenger service in more than 40 cities worldwide.