Optimising fleet performance
We know just how important the performance and reliability of any fleet of rolling stock is. If it's good, then a service runs smoothly. If it's poor, then everything's in disarray. By working closely with our customers, we provide a range of solutions that keep a fleet running well.
We can provide total fleet maintenance - it's a package that covers everything. We take responsibility for all of your fleet requirements, from refuelling and cleaning to depot management and routine maintenance, such as provision of trains to operators' service diagrams. The idea is that you leave everything to us, safe in the knowledge that your fleet's in capable hands.
A total fleet maintenance package can include:
- Full depot and warehouse management
- Maintenance and vehicle scheduling across one / multiple fleets
- Monitoring and optimizing vehicle and material performance
- Provision of personnel for preventative and corrective maintenance
- Component repair and overhaul
- Crash damage repair and heavy maintenance
- Round the clock support for vehicle optimisation
- 24/7 help desks
- Condition based maintenance
- Failure and reliability reporting tools
Examples of current fleet maintenance contracts include the support of the entire Virgin Voyager Cross Country Fleet in the UK. We help to ensure the smooth running of 70 Voyager trains covering 56,000 miles a day and transporting 50,000 people. In Germany, we have a 15 year contract with LNVG providing fleet maintenance for 18 locomotives, 88 double deck coaches and 18 driving van trailers. And we also provide maintenance for 16 of RENFE's AVE 102 high speed trains in Spain.