Main Line Solutions
World Leader in Signalling Solutions
Optimizing network performance and profitability, modern computer based signalling systems that control and supervise rail traffic are at the heart of today’s railway networks.
Improving Performance with INTERFLO
At the forefront of signalling systems technological development, Bombardier INTERFLO provides greater cost-efficiency, speed, capacity and increased availability.
Using proven technology, INTERFLO delivers advanced main line sub systems and individual products that are tailored to the specific requirements of rail operators.
Our flexible systems are used to build complete, new railway signalling solutions or overlay existing systems. For example, to upgrade to new safety and interoperability standards such as the European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS) where we can retrofit vehicles for cross border operation.
Installed extensively worldwide, INTERFLO encompasses:
- Integrated control systems
- Computer interlocking systems
- Automatic train protection (ATP) and train operation (ATO) systems
- Radio-based rail control and signalling systems
- Wayside equipment.
- Customized solutions, e.g. can be used to build a new railway infrastructure or overlaid on existing systems
- Proven technologies enhance capacity, flexibility and availability
- Continuity of operation through post-installation / lifetime support
- Low operating costs achieved through high levels of automation and user friendly designs
- High availability and reliability minimise unscheduled maintenance
- Increased performance and cost-effectiveness through more efficient operations.