- Thailand’s number one premium low cost airline is the launch operator for the extra capacity seating Q400 NextGen airliner with six on firm order
Optimized for short-haul operations and capable of seating up to 86 passengers, the Q400 NextGen aircraft is a large, fast, quiet and fuel-efficient turboprop. It provides the perfect balance of passenger comfort and operating economics with a reduced environmental footprint.
Bombardier is the world’s only manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montréal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indexes. In the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013, we posted revenues of $18.2 billion. News and information are available at bombardier.com or follow us on Twitter @Bombardier.
Notes to Editors
- Photos: Nok Air’s first Q400 NextGen extra capacity 86-seat aircraft – the airline’s newest baby bird – departs Bombardier’s manufacturing facility in Toronto, Ontario for its nest in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Images of Q400 NextGen aircraft in Nok Air’s livery are posted with this press release at bombardier.com.
- Additional information on the Q400 NextGen aircraft is available at http://www.commercialaircraft.bombardier.com/en/home.html.
- Follow @Bombardier_Aero on Twitter to receive the latest news and updates from Bombardier Aerospace.
Bombardier, NextGen, Q400 and The Evolution of Mobility are trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries.