When lives are at stake, Bombardier platforms are called upon to transport patients to and from medical facilities. Specially modified aircraft provide doctors and nurses with everything they need to ensure patients arrive safely and, if need be, perform emergency treatment, including surgery, en route.
Customers who rely on Bombardier aircraft for their medevac needs include:
- Quebec Government – Challenger 601
- REGA Air Swiss Ambulance – Challenger 604
- Irish Air Corp - Learjet 45XR
- Canadian Global Air Ambulance - Learjet 35A
- Saudi Armed Forces Medical Services - Learjet 35