Bombardier Commercial Aircraft Services is the leading provider of maintenance and modification support for Bombardier's aircraft. We offer the unique benefits of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) maintenance services for our:
- CRJ Series aircraft
- C-Series aircraft
Commercial Aircraft Service Centers
Our Bombardier Service Centers deliver comprehensive 24/7 airline maintenance, repair and overhaul services. At three Bombardier owned Service Centres in the U.S., more than 400 professionals focus on keeping your aircraft flying. In the U.K., Netherlands, Slovenia, China and Australia, dedicated experts provide non-stop service for your aircraft at five Bombardier- authorized service facilities.
Macon Air Center
West Virginia Air Centre
Tucson Air Centre
Authorized Service Facilities (ASFs)
- Adria Airways (Slovenia), FlyBE (U.K.), STAECO (China), SAMCO (Netherlands) and Hawker Pacific (Australia)
- Complete heavy maintenance and modification services
- Mobile repair teams to assist in offsite maintenance needs
- Service warranty installations
- Warranty work
- Avionics updating and troubleshooting
Our Maintenance Engineering team focuses on ensuring the highest level of aircraft availability and reliability at the lowest cost. We leverage our unrivalled OEM technical expertise and provide industry leadership in:
- Maintenance data analysis
- Aircraft economics
- Maintenance programs and planning
- Airline Performance Analytics reliability data and fleet benchmarks
- Aircraft Economics Working Groups to share best practices in cost savings
The end result is fully customized maintenance programs tailored to unique route systems, frequencies, technical and facility resources.
Find out more about maintenance services for Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.