At Bombardier Commercial Aircraft, we deliver world-class parts availability performance through:
- Worldwide 24/7 parts availability
- Inventory forecasting expertise
- Bombardier Online Spares System (BOSS) offers online part availability
- Extensive global inventory
- Partnerships with industry-leading logistics management organizations
- Strategically located distribution centres
- Regular Spares Review Board for visibility on key initiatives
24/7 Customer Response Centres for Integrated Support
Our Aircraft-On-Ground (AOG) team operates around the clock to meet your urgent spare parts requirements. This team specializes in AOG orders and works with other Customer Response Centre (CRC) members to get your aircraft back in the air as rapidly as possible.
The Customer Account Services Team (CAST) provides tactical and strategic account management support. Our teams are divided by geographic region and support customer requirements by managing:
- Routine, critical, C-check and initial provisioning orders
- Price quotations
- Stock availability inquiries
- Lease transactions
Everyday, every minute, everywhere, our parts distribution facilities in Beijing, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Montréal, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo are working for you.
Smart Services for Airlines delivers:
Known, fixed cost to the operator for traditionally variable expenses;
Alternative to traditional in-house management of component repairs;
Guaranteed component availability and repair turnaround times reducing inventory investment.
Find out more about parts services for Bombardier Commercial Aircraft.